Bumblebee Jasper, (Free Form)
Bumblebee Jasper is a combination of volcanic matter,
hematite, arsenic, sulfur, anhydrite, etc.
#bumblebeejasper #volcanicstones #happiness #joyfilled #creativity
Bumblebee Jasper is not a "true" Jasper, as they do not contain quartz. Discussions have been had as to whether it should be listed as an agate instead. Originating only inside the volcanos located in Australia and Indonesia.
The name Bumblebee Jasper, relates to the swirls and and colors that resemble the colors on bumble bees. Mixture of bright yellow, orange, black, brown and gray.
- Bumblebee Jasper helps one to get rid of doubts and clear the mind;
- Helps one to accept change, find new opportunities;
- Increase one's self-esteem;
- Creative expression
- Uplifting stone, energizing, promotes happiness and joy
- Stimulates mental activity
Elements: Earth, Fire
Chakra: Sacral and Solar Plexus
- SIZE 1.6" x 3.5" (43mm x 88mm)
This listing is this exact Bumblebee free form
I have captured the colors best I could without any filters. Some variations maybe noted upon arrival. One side of the free form has more yellow and the other side does have more orange.
Prior to shipping your items will be cleansed, cleared, and then charged with Reiki energy.
Packaging will include information regarding the properties of the stone.