Divine Guidance, Clearing, Cleansing, Uplifting
#crownchakra #chargingcrystal #crystalsforguidance #heart #heartshapedcrystals #selenite
SELENITE: is not an actual crystal (it's a form of translucent gypsum). Named from the Greek Goddess of the Moon, Selene.
Described by many as, "Divine White Light"
When used in Meditation can assist with opening connection with your higher self and Spirit. Promotes lucid thoughts.
Frequency is most stimulating to the crown chakra (chakra for divine wisdom, guidance, clarity, connection with Spirit), also attuned to the third eye. Selenite can also be utilized to clear energy blockages throughout all chakra centers. Allowing for a smooth flow of energy. Assists in recharging and cleansing etheric/auric field energy.
Recommended to place selenite throughout one's home to protect, uplift and cleanse the home.
One of the few purification crystals that can also amplify the power of other crystals.
Selenite does dissolve in water, so avoid infusion with water. Can use a damp cloth to wipe any discolorations or smooth any chips. It is a delicate stone, so it can scratch easily.
Known as the stone of empowerment.
- Helps you connect and communicate with your higher self, guides, and angels;
- Balances all energies;
- Opens clears, and activates energetic gateways;
- Powerful energy amplifier and cleanser;
- Opens the higher chakras of crown and third eye;
- Purify energy in the body and around the home;
- Excellent for cleansing and clearing energy. Can be used to cleanse other stones, surroundings, jewelry, home, office, sacred spaces etc.
- Enhance one's psychic awareness, utilized for communication with Spirit energies;
- Selenite is all about purification, and positive energy;
- Wonderful stone for children - adults.
Chakras: Spirit, Crown, Third Eye
Alternate names of Selenite: Satin Spar, Desert Rose, Gypsum
This listing is for one Selenite Heart Approx. size is 2"x2"
Prior to shipping your items will be cleansed, cleared, and then charged with Reiki energy.
Packaging will include information regarding the properties of the stone.