Bumblebee Jasper is not a "true" Jasper, as they do not contain quartz. There has been discussion as to whether it should be listed as an agate instead. Known locatioins are only inside volcanos located in Australia and Indonesia.
The name Bumblebee Jasper, relates to the swirls and and colors that resemble the colors on bumble bees. Mixture of bright yellow, orange, black, brown and gray.
- Bumblebee Jasper helps one to get rid of doubts and clear the mind;
- Helps one to accept change, find new opportunities;
- Increase one's self-esteem;
- Creative expression
- Uplifting stone, energizing, promotes happiness and joy
- Stimulates mental activity
Elements: Earth, Fire
Chakra: Sacral and Solar Plexus
This listing is for one tumbled Bumblebee Jasper, approximate size is .75 - 1.25"
Each stone may vary in size, shape, color and pattern.
Prior to shipping your items will be cleansed, cleared, and then charged with Reiki energy.
Packaging will include information regarding the properties of the stone.